The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unforgotten Orgaz

2 posters

Go down

Unforgotten Orgaz Empty Unforgotten Orgaz

Post  Orgaz Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:33 pm

Hail, Seekers, my friends.

It's good to have a feeling that tells you're not asleep, you're still seeking, you still know what it means to be a seeker.
I'm sorry for not being around for a long time and more time will pass before we meet again, who knows where. Right now I'm a seeker on the outside, the so called "REAL LIFE"... well, there's a really huge REAL world out there, that's for sure and there's a lot to be done to make the best of it. I don't know when I'll have the time to be back to you folks but I WILL! And until that happens I won't forget my people, the impetuous and wise Dalodriel, my little bouncer Aliara, the elegant and calm Lilane, the wicked Talbot, the cold but not so cold Fenritia, the funny troll Zeljen, the brothers Jerome, Zeniri and Ariathes, I would need a month to name them all... the thing is, I respect the person behind the character and the real character of each one of you. Keep in touch Seekers, I'll be around and when the right time comes, I'll be back with some character or just the old Orgaz...

From your friend, Pedro Motta (Orgaz)

Orgaz
Admin

https://the-seekers.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Unforgotten Orgaz Empty Re: Unforgotten Orgaz

Post  Richard Talbot Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:03 pm

Orgaz wrote:Hail, Seekers, my friends.

It's good to have a feeling that tells you're not asleep, you're still seeking, you still know what it means to be a seeker.
I'm sorry for not being around for a long time and more time will pass before we meet again, who knows where. Right now I'm a seeker on the outside, the so called "REAL LIFE"... well, there's a really huge REAL world out there, that's for sure and there's a lot to be done to make the best of it. I don't know when I'll have the time to be back to you folks but I WILL! And until that happens I won't forget my people, the impetuous and wise Dalodriel, my little bouncer Aliara, the elegant and calm Lilane, the wicked Talbot, the cold but not so cold Fenritia, the funny troll Zeljen, the brothers Jerome, Zeniri and Ariathes, I would need a month to name them all... the thing is, I respect the person behind the character and the real character of each one of you. Keep in touch Seekers, I'll be around and when the right time comes, I'll be back with some character or just the old Orgaz...

From your friend, Pedro Motta (Orgaz)

PEDRO!

Must be good to get away for a while- but in the real world girls are fatter affraid Razz But we who remain shall be here waiting. Yes, we will.
Richard Talbot
Richard Talbot

Back to top Go down