The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer Holidays!

3 posters

Go down

Summer Holidays! Empty Summer Holidays!

Post  Lamont Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:51 pm

Ahh yes the joy of summer... topless girls on the beach, great evenings by the grill and booze in the warm shadows at 8 pm in the evenings... Yes yes yes, summer is upon us once again and i believe it would be rightful to say that a summer without any kind of these joys will be a slightly boring one...

But the trips to go! Myself I will be going to Le Mans, France in just a week! therefore I wont be online all of next week and the monday after that. We're going to see the world famous race by the name of "24 hours Le Mans" (Duh), and it'll be a great trip with a couple of frineds of mine.

Now, besides telling I wont be online, I'm rather curious to know weather or not any of you other lovely people around here are having any special plans durring summer? I know I am quite booked, but if any of you by chance happen to "hit" Denmark, feel free to gimme a call and we'll arange a bbq eve! (That'd be sweet)

So, people from near and over the fence, how is your summer going to fold itself?

The chair of speaking is now yours...

Lamont

Back to top Go down

Summer Holidays! Empty Re: Summer Holidays!

Post  Richard Talbot Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:00 pm

To my longstanding chargrin, adulthood has hit me right between the eyes- so this summer I will be working. Enjoying the glorious summer sun from the comfort of my air conditioned office, I shall mock mercilessly those who are outside exposing themselves to skin cancer. Except I won't, because this is Britain so they won't get skin cancer, they'll just get wet.
Richard Talbot
Richard Talbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Derryn Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:51 pm

I'll be playing WoW this summer... I need to catch up Razz

Oh and peeps! your fluffy tauren friend is back!

(Yes... me)

EDIT:

So yeah, I got like this dream summerjob offer. And I'm taking it Razz This will cut slightly into my WoW-ing schedual. But the money is great Razz and will eventually allow me to play WoW for many more months Very Happy.

Derryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard Talbot Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:33 pm

Derryn wrote:
So yeah, I got like this dream summerjob offer.

Barman in a strip joint?
Richard Talbot
Richard Talbot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum