The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamont D'Flinch

Go down

Lamont D'Flinch Empty Lamont D'Flinch

Post  Lamont Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:04 pm

Property of Lamont D’Flinch
Please return this book upon finding.

THE GREAT BOOK OF MANY WRITTINGS!

Entry 1:
How did I get myself into a mess such as this?
Truth be told, it wasn’t me whom got me into it, I was betrayed by my heart. I’d never dreamt that the feeling could make one so vulnerable, fragile, yet it fills me with the encouragement to take all of the Deatholme in a simple strike. What persons do to get this feeling can sometime seem insane to people who have never truly felt it, and people whom have, may recognize it for what it is and have their own mixed feelings about it. I’d always thought that I would like this feeling, but now that I seem so taken by it, all I really wish for now is that it would leave.
Love is a mixed feeling.
I doubt that I will ever find out, or that anyone else will. To make definite answer to such a thing may very well ruin all which that feeling is really standing for. Love can in many aspects be watched on a quest. You must have the person, whom you’ve desperately fallen in love with, love you. That may be one of the easiest things to say, but practically, it may be the one quest that may leave you with the greatest stupidity or -and- your greatest love by your side. Most woman somehow prefer if a man can achieve both at once, to humiliate themselves in front of others as a sign of showing their love. How silly it may seem the outcome may not always be for the direct better, but always it has a lesson along with it.
So, who am I to make such proclamations without revealing himself? Easy enough. Look upon the front page which says “Property of Lamont D’Flinch”. Lamont, a name not yet widely spread among Silvermoon, but surely one known well inside the small community which goes by the name of “The Seekers”. A group more devoted to kindness and relations between friends then the dangers which mark this land so purely evil. I truly believe that a good reputation within this group can get me farther –both in training and emotional- then I’d dare hope for without.
The persons I meet seem all very nice to me, that's a thing I do not want to change but I’m still afraid. What perhaps may happen that day I meet someone whom already know me by reputation. He might have different opinions as to me as person, it might be "Problems with your emotions, not my problem". I guess that is a thing that can ruin it all. That one single word.
Reputation.
It holds an incredible power. Good power, but as well destructive power. People of good hearts, and good reputation, might find it hard to commit evil acts against someone else, even though they know that it must be done. A person with dark intentions in their heart does not have the some kind of problem. He or she could just kill mercilessly, without concerns of ruining their reputation. Because that is how theirs is. Known by the killing of people with good hearts. I guess my reputation is not very big, though I do not doubt that my name has been mentioned by a few mouths.
But that was but a thought to what I was originally trying to tell, somehow inside all of the writing I truly failed to mention who I am.
I guess I shall start off with my parents, whom fortune did not smile upon one day as they left a young Lamont at their home in Fairbreeze Village. It was an early spring season, because the winter had been unusual mild, and trade could be earned early because of the clear route to Silvermoon. They were both skilled in the making of pots, and sold their goods, for anyone house wife whom might by chance need one. The small closed wagon was full of them, I remember because I had helped my father clearing out the house of all the pots, and so my parents inside the wagon drove away. Had I known that it was the last time I saw them at that point, I might not have given them the slight wave and run straightly to Saltheril’s Haven just because I wished to impress some girls I’ve met with a song or two. What a fool I was then, so intrigued by the sight of a young woman. I know now that it only mattered little for when I came back that eve, a note was placed for me in our home. It told me that the wagon had been found in the dead scar, tipped over. Now, I was told that not the undead whom pillaged the wagon killed my parents, but when the wagon tipped around, they were killed by the sheer weight of all the pots landing upon them! I was crushed by the news, which young boy whom had just lost his parents wouldn’t be?
Anyway, that’ll be all I have time to write tonight, I’ve got to get going in order to make the meeting in Fairbreeze this eve.

-Lamont D’Flinch

Lamont

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum