The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crucified between guilds

2 posters

Go down

Crucified between guilds Empty Crucified between guilds

Post  Caressah Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:41 pm

I'm writing this in order to notify all of The Seekers, that I will be spending my time on the alliance side for a while. The guild there needs me and I have been shunning them for too long while playing Horde. Don't worry, I'll be back. Also, if you want to contact me on the ally side, look for Theralia or Crystalhare.
Caressah
Caressah

Back to top Go down

Crucified between guilds Empty Re: Crucified between guilds

Post  Richard Talbot Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Caressah wrote:I'm writing this in order to notify all of The Seekers, that I will be spending my time on the alliance side for a while. The guild there needs me and I have been shunning them for too long while playing Horde. Don't worry, I'll be back. Also, if you want to contact me on the ally side, look for Theralia or Crystalhare.

Two way obligations are often a curse and a chore. When you have to make a decision like this it can be difficult.
Good luck with whatever it is you're doing, but do keep in touch and try and make the occasional event with us during your sabbatical anyway.
Over and out.
Richard Talbot
Richard Talbot

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum