The Seekers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another one of them I'll be leaving threads...

2 posters

Go down

Another one of them I'll be leaving threads... Empty Another one of them I'll be leaving threads...

Post  Derryn Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:39 pm

I'm sorry everyone, this was the best guild I've ever been in, but I'm afraid I can't continue playing WoW for now. Not much time to play and I feel like I don't get my money's worth. And I really have to spend some more time on school these last months.

I'll look you guys up if I decide to play again, maybe during summer vacaction, we'll see.

I already know I'll probably come back to WoW eventually.

Thanks for the great time we had.

-Derryn, your fluffy Tauren Shaman.

Derryn

Back to top Go down

Another one of them I'll be leaving threads... Empty Re: Another one of them I'll be leaving threads...

Post  Dalodriel Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:40 am

Sorry you had to leave mate. We'll still be here hopefully *glances at the lazy lot* when you'll be back. Do well in school and keep posting around here once in a while. There's a big-fat promotion waiting for you if you do.

Dalodriel

Back to top Go down

Another one of them I'll be leaving threads... Empty Re: Another one of them I'll be leaving threads...

Post  Derryn Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:29 pm

Yay for big fat promotions Razz Is that how it works? One leaves for a certain amount of time and then comes back Razz

Anyways yeah, school is the devil, but I'll live.

Thanks and I'll check the forum every once in a while.

Derryn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum